Are there any other movies like Shutter Island?

I finally saw this movie recently and thought it was awesome. I study psych in school and I'm REALLY into it, so this was definitely my type of movie.

Can you recommend some good movies that are similar to this. Any psychological thriller is good, and movies that'll make you think, but don't bore you to death.

Smiley -- I'm a college student enrolled in my fourth semester of psychology courses. I'm very familiar with mental health, and although they portrayed an extreme case in Shutter Island, it wasn't overtly inaccurate in any way. Your answer was rude and uncalled for. You call me an idiot, but now you look like a fool. Congratulations.

Favorite Answer

Go here, click the Movies tab, and type in Shutter Island:

http://www.tastekid.com/

It will bring up a list of similar movies. I've found it to be pretty useful for that sort of stuff in the past.

Also, off the top of my head, some other good psychological thrillers are: Seven, The Usual Suspects, Memento, Fight Club and The Sixth Sense.

• linnon

Movies Like Shutter Island

Films Similar To Shutter Island

Pandorum

Law Abiding Citizen

Moon

Mulholland Drive

Movies with twist endings:

Fight Club

The USusal Suspects

The Sixth Sense

Unbreakable

Diabolique

Blue Velvet or Mulholland Drive

Seven

Source(s): me

Blue Velvet

The Sixth Sense is a perfect one! There is a huge twist in the end, and it's all about a counselor/psychologist who gets to know a kid with special abilities. Please watch it! It's fantastic

secret window

fight club

the machinist

primer

Pi

deadend

ninth gate

jacobs ladder