?
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Do you like the name Kerry?

It's my sister's name and said as Keh-ree not Car-ree like in America. I'm thinking of using it as a middle name when I have a baby.

Any suggestions for first names? Do you like the name Kerry?

It's a unisex name and since it's the middle name I think the first name would make it obvious. I've never met a man called Kerry ever or even heard of one so Kerry is more common as a girl's name here.

I considered Ceridwen once since Welsh names are common in my family but I love Kerry more :)

Oh well..my sister isn't a chav :) Chelsea and Shannon are the chav names here...

Yeah she's actually named after a friend from Galway so..that's a bit ironic! Lol Luckily she never got any Kerry man jokes yet!!

Favorite Answer

I quite like it :) It reminds me of the county Kerry a lot.. So i like it spelled Kerrie :) Not that i have anything against the county Kerry though :L

It's a bit dated. I prefer it as a nickname, personally, e.g. Ceridwen "Ceri". It's quite nice as a middle name, it's a bit different.

Emmeline Kerry

Miriam Kerry

Georgia Kerry

Adelaide Kerry

Juniper Kerry

Aurelia Kerry

Helena Kerry

Marita Kerry

Cecilia Kerry

Madeline Kerry

Miranda Kerry

Gillian Kerry

Julienne Kerry

Evangeline Kerry

Cassandra Kerry

Charlotte Kerry

Amandine Kerry

Livia Kerry

Linnea Kerry

• I think it's great your doing that for your sister but personally I don't like the name Kerry, everybody I know with that name is a chav and most of them are horrible people so that's put me off the name for life. not meaning to sound horrible about your sisters name I'm just explaining why I don't like it.

Kerry? Boy or girl will be everyones question. I'd name a baby what I liked, not what everybody else thought.

Yes I do!

And I don't think anyone would be confused about the gender of the baby.

No.