I'm 23 years old and running for Maryland House of Delegates against 3 career politicians - any suggestions?

I was wondering if I should try to get my name on the ballot as, Gregory "The Kid" (My last name). I think this would get those who wish to vote out the incumbents to check my name if they're not satisfied with America/Maryland/Life, just like many of us aren't. People are SO mad in this country,... show more I was wondering if I should try to get my name on the ballot as, Gregory "The Kid" (My last name). I think this would get those who wish to vote out the incumbents to check my name if they're not satisfied with America/Maryland/Life, just like many of us aren't. People are SO mad in this country, as you can see from all the assaults against Census Bureau workers. I think this'll get me some votes and shake things up a bit, because no one my age is crazy enough to drive down to Annapolis and register to run. I'm also the only republican running in the Gubernatorial primary in my district. We've had the same 3 Dems for like 20 years, but maybe my running as a Republican will shake things up to get the incumbents a bit scared...? The only reason I'm running as a Republican is because I'd be the only one and would most likely get a spot on the general ballot in November (since the 3 incumbents are guaranteed to win the Dem spots in the primary). Any advice for this young guy who wants to get involved? I *know* I'm not gonna win, but that's never been a good reason to avoid trying...Do you expect every girl you ask out to say yes?? Hehe. I didn't think so.
Update: Hey world class, are you Martin O'Malley?? Haha. Just kidding! But if you are...can I hook up with your daughter before you send her to rehab? STOP buying the kiddies alcohol you Irish prick!! Just kidding I love you!