Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 decade ago

Can someone who studied abroad in Stockholm (anywhere in Sweden) please share their experience? Pros and Cons?

Thanks!

• Favorite Answer

Ive been here for almost a year as a rotary exchange student. Sweden is AMAZING. I'm living in Falkenberg, which is a few hours south of Stockholm. If your being placed in Stockholm your so lucky! That's where everything happens at ;)

The people here are a little reserved at first, but once you get to know them they open right up. Most of the peple here are very open minded. Drinking and partying is a must.

The fashion here is very nice. At school for example people seem to be very dressed up. ( you could wear high heels and not stand out).

Honestly there is so much to tell I dont have the time right now!. But you can Email me with specific questions if you want :) My E-mail is blackeyedlizzard@hotmail.com