Names for Characters? Please help!?

I'm trying to give some, catchy, creative names to a few characters in a book. I want them to be names that you don't hear everyday but that aren't completely weird. Can you please read the short descriptions of the characters and tell me what name you think they should have? Also, could you tell me... show more I'm trying to give some, catchy, creative names to a few characters in a book. I want them to be names that you don't hear everyday but that aren't completely weird.

Can you please read the short descriptions of the characters and tell me what name you think they should have? Also, could you tell me what you think of the names I'm considering? Thanks!

Main Character: Boy. He is headstrong and always looking for something better in life. He is kind and compasionate, but he doesn't let anyone get in his way. He is about 13 with slightly wild, dirty blond hair. (I was thinking about the name Noah for this character, but I want something a bit more different.)

For the main character's older sister: she is a know it all and a bit snobby. She doesn't realise it but she acts a bit brainwashed at times. She sucks up to people of a higher ranking social status. She has long hair and she is considered pretty. Inside, she does really care about her little brother.( I was thinking about these names for her: Augusta, Kya, Anila, or Neema)

There is also a kind of mean guy. He is about 17 years old and kind of cocky. He wants to control everything, and he can get violent to people he isn't close to. He always wants to prove himself to his dad, and he always tries to protect his family. (I was thinking about these names for him: Seth, Kasim, Dantes, Keij, or Eero.)

There is a dad also. (he is the dad of the character above this one.) He is very tall, strong, and muscular. He is kinda gruff looking. He is middle aged with wild hair. His wife died. He is protective and kind. He is, in some ways, a leader. ( I was thinking about naming him Colton, but I kind of want to change that)

The main character's friend is innocent and a bit childish. He cracks under pressure and doesn't like being in struggles. He is a true friend at heart, but sometimes he really has to prove himself. He isn't very strong-willed...he's actually kind of weak...(I was thinking of naming him: Jeb)

What do you think of the names I've given them? What names do you think they should have? Remember to stay away from names like: Anna, Joe, Johnny, Marry, Sarah, etc. I'd like names that don't sound soooo common.

Thanks so much!