Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

How do you feel about the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm from the Gulf Coast and needless to say I'm getting sick of the situation. I'm sick of people such as the president and governor coming over acting like they'll help but all they do is come over for photo-ops. I am also sick of people boycotting BP gas stations like they are the ones responsible. Just because it is a BP station doesn't mean that the gas came from BP. They buy there gas from other companies and so forth and just add their additives. These gas stations are privately owned and really don't have anything to do with BP.

• 3 years ago

an infection interior the gulf could desire to bring about worldwide disastrous repercussions. the long term consequences of this oil spill could be mass extinction, economic devastation, severe pollutants. there is raining oil extremely of raining water. you comprehend what I propose. it quite is the worst case subject, if BP won't restoration it. BP has destroyed its own image and credibility because of this. it quite is definitely an ecological and a political nightmare.

• 10 years ago

Everyone responsible should have their assets seized and used to clean up the Gulf and compensate all those hurt by it. BP should be fined and dismantled for being so irresponsible, with their assets sold off to compensate the gulf residents who've suffered.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well at least it demonstrates the fact that BP is an equal opportunity employer when it comes to hiring the mentally handicapped...like their CEO for example.

Maybe the thugs & trolls running China really do have the right idea after all...they execute white-collar criminals and not just blue-collar criminals like we do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It's all about greed and man's flagrant disregard for the environment

• 10 years ago

I hate it and want BP destroyed. I'm going to move to Florida soon...so I'm going to be sh*tting in my pants for a while. Thanks to BP now thousands of animals are dying b/c of it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

like I felt in sept. 11th 2001 XtimesX 1000

and .......SCARED~~

• Dead
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

sickened

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Fcuk BP :D

• We should blow up the ocean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.