Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Christians, What is every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God"?

I am reading a book called " Jesus Manifesto" by Frank Viola.

Viola comments

"Jesus once said " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Whenever God the father speaks of, He speaks of His son, for Christ is foremost on His heart. The bread of Life can be tested in " every WORD that proceeds from the moth of God ( is Jesus Himself) In fact when God express Himself is Christ."

WOW indeed Christ is at the centre of the universe and He is the definition of God.

I have NEVER seen those verses (Luke 6:45 Matthew 4:4 ) in this perspective before.

Have you? would you mind sharing your thoughts with me?

Thanks for taking time to post today.

I am not responsible for the TDs-:)

• Dante
    Best Answer

Very powerful, indeed. It provokes many thoughts.

Quite simply, Jesus Christ is the “every word” that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Jesus is the Word made flesh.

We know that in THE Beginning was the Word and the Word was God.

We know that Jesus is THE Beginning and THE End. The Alpha and Omega, the first and last letters of the divine alphabet (aleph-beth) through which all creation was spoken. God spoke the cosmos into existence when He put his breath (spirit) into those letters. (Jesus' Words were also spirit and life)

It was IN the Beginning (in Jesus) that all things were made. He is the firstborn of all creation. Not only are all things upheld by the power of His Word, but also this creation was unwillingly subjected to futile vanity by God in the Hope that it would be brought forth in a New Heavens and a New Earth through the one who IS the FIRSTBORN of all creation. Jesus said he was the first and the last letter and indicated that He was also every letter in between when He said that it was IN HIM that we live and move and have our being. (Our lives consist of the B to the Y - the A and the Z are predestined?)

Jesus always existed, and it was through Him that the first order of creation came into being. It has always been in, of, and through Him that all things are held together and continue to have being. But, now again, through Jesus AND His Body here on earth there is being brought forth a New Heavens and a New Earth!

Jesus was brought forth from a womb that was untouched by man. A virgin place.

Jesus is a Bridegroom, and His Bride (the church) is making herself ready.

But how can that be? The New Jerusalem, which is above is the mother of us all – how did this unwed bride of Christ already produce us, God's children? (Who shall declare HIS GENERATION - Is not the marriage feast yet to come?)

The seed (sperma) of Christ takes hold in our hearts and brings forth His ‘DNA’ in us. We get changed from glory to glory; line upon line etc. HIS SEED IS INCORRUPTIBLE - nothing we can do or say is ever able to change or stop that Holy Seed from growing within us! The activity of the Holy Spirit overshadows our hearts and that Holy Word of God gets planted in a virgin place within the womb of our soul.

Just as God was able to bring forth a young girl who was untouched by any man and was able to say “be it done unto me according to Thy Word!” So too, has God reserved a virgin territory of our heart that has not been penetrated by the ideas and carnality of a fallen creation in which to plant His seed, (Christ Jesus). God is going to bring forth The Man-child (Christ Jesus) from within our hearts. We are betrothed but not yet Married. We have a “hidden man of the heart” growing within us! (We are starting to show and it is getting very uncomfortable!)

Creation is groaning in the pains of childbirth, too. For God so loved the cosmos... see? Even creation is waiting to be released from its futility into the glorious liberty of the Sons of God! (A New heavens and a new earth are being brought forth)

We are groaning within ourselves in the pains of childbirth and we can’t even properly articulate our experience. This thing is marvelous in our sight and has never happened this way before and we don’t know how to relate it. This is a birthing of HIS LIFE as our own. He matures us as sons then He will reveal us to the world in public display and 'adopt' us, legally. He will declare us His matured Sons (huiosthesia) in whom He is well pleased. (the secret of the five wise and the five foolish virgins is contained in the secret of this process - selah)

Rom 8:18 – 29

“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with THE GLORY WHICH SHALL BE REVEALED IN US. For THE EARNEST EXPECTATION of the creation waiteth for the manifestation OF THE SONS OF GOD. For the creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope, Because creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that THE WHOLE CREATION GROANS AND TRAVAILS IN PAIN TOGETHER UNTIL NOW. And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, EVEN WE ourselves GROAN WITHIN OURSELVES, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body. ... For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

A birth is about to take place in us; "Let us make man in our image and in our likeness." God's Word has gone out as a line to bring about what He has declared in THE Beginning. Jesus Christ is the exact image and representation of God. All creation is being transformed into that anointing, that God may be ALL IN ALL.

Beloved, great question! Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of our Father can only be Holy. Our Lord Jesus the Christ surely did truly speak, for which we were not used to, but the message can only be, and is good! It's hard to realize who we are talking to with ears and eyes of flesh ;-) Thank you for this question. Love - D

Source(s): "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." (John 14:10)

Blessings and Light to all. This means, that every word that comes out of God mouth is true, from the very beginning. God cannot lie, and he does not need to. So when God says, Jesus is Lord, that is exactly what He is talking about.

Source(s): Reading the Bible.
  • Achmed

I go just a bit further than Viola because I simply say that Jesus = Life. All life that exists is of Jesus. People, the trees the animals we are all a representations of life on this earth and Jesus is that life in the universe. The earth was created to show us spiritual things just as Jesus used earthly examples to teach us of the kindom of heaven. Us along with everything else is a reflection of the heavens and the spiritual battle that took place when Lucifer tried to take over the heavens. But, now Lucifer (the prince of the power of the air) is now on earth after being cast down by God. The proof is that Lucifer (Satan) said to Jesus (when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness) I will give you the kingdoms of the earth if you Just bow down to me. It is the same battle on earth that took place in the heavens. Lucifer wants to take all that is of God (Jesus) and turn it into his own.

This rings very true indeed,we read at the very beginning of the Gospel of John that`In the beginning was the `Word` and the `Word` was with God,and the `Word` was God[John.1]

It goes on to state that``All things came into being through Him(the Word), now most of us read the Holy Bible and never give it a second thought that it is not simply a collection of words but the Word Himself,nothing came into being except through Him and this includes the Bible.

The Bible is not then a something but a `Someone` Jesus the Son of God and the only Word.

It was put to me in this way,when the Father spoke His word of creation He spoke it in and through His beloved Son,thus the `Word` made all things come into being,and so eternal is the love and intimacy between Father and Son that this love is also God Himself[the Holy Spirit]

It would appear that we, in our pursuit of knowledge expect to fathom the deepest mysteries of God and we cannot,this is beyond our finite understanding and even that of Angels themselves.

God bless.

Every word that proceeds from the mouth of God is living bread.

Matthew 4:4

grace2u

God speaks in many ways.

The ultimate word, however, is The Word

As you say, it is the living Word, which is Jesus Christ, and it is His voice calling or speaking at some time to every single one.

Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness.

This world is the wilderness without God.

It is His call to each and every one, spoken from His mouth personally to every individual.

Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

People seem to have life but it is temporal and they will lose what they seem to have unless they exchange it for eternal life which is Jesus Christ.

Does He not call us to Christ and not to live for ourselves but for Him, not to live by our own natural life but by the life of Christ?

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

As the Apostle Paul so it is for us in our measure,

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

All the languages.

ok... measured by what "comes from the heart" of many who claim to be christian, their claim of identity is false or their god is messed up

measured by what "comes from the heart" of many "non-believers", the concept of "god" should not by so limited as to exclude everyone not identifying as "christian"