Did anyone took Atomoxetine (Generic Version of Strattera)? Is it works the same as Strattera?

Atomoxetine (Generic Version of Strattera) sold online cost much less then Strattera, Did anyone try it? Do they work the same as Strattera?

• fss
    Best Answer

Atomoxetine is manufactured, marketed and sold in the United States under the brand name Strattera by Eli Lilly and Company.

strattera is a brand name of atomoxetine both are same, so it has same effect.

cost of drug depends upon company that manufacture drug.

I have been on generic Strattera - Atomoxetine for a while now. I haven't noticed any difference comparing to the brand version. generic strattera is absolutely legal and may be considered as an alternative to Adderall which is almost impossible to find if you do not have a prescription. Strattera has increased my ability to focus. Big reduction in anxiety level. Better follow through on tasks. Where I used to leave a lot of things half done. I can now get all the way through a task. My wife says overall I'm calmer. I'm less easily agitated while driving, waiting in lines, etc. I get distracted from tasks a lot less often. I can catch myself slipping away now before I get completely gone. Strattera also gives me some side effects like, dry mouth and very slight constipation. The benefit for the few minor side effects is well worth it, I buy Atomoxetine online without a prescription through reputable http://www.pompharmacy.com

Are you in California? In California you could replace your strattera prescription with a medical marijuana recommendation to help with anxiety and or adhd.