Nela asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

how to write to princess victoria of sweden?

i want 2 congratulated her of her wedding and does she speaks english?

This is the official address if you address her in English:

H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria

H.R.H. The Crown Princess's Household

Kungl. Slottet

111 30 Stockholm

I understand she speaks (at least) Swedish, English, German and French...

The Royal Household web site also has an online link where you can send messages of congratulations to the couple (see below)

• Angela

Make it simple. HRH the Crown Princess Victoria The Royal Palace Stockholm SWEDEN Open your greeting this waÿ: May it please Your Royal Highness, and then continue with your greeting. Send it First Class. The current rate for a first class letter to Sweden from the US is $0.94 for the 1st ounce and $1.74 for 1-2 ounces. Never mind sending it air mail since all first class mail goes by air anyway, and it won't get there any faster.

I am guessing that even if princess victoria didn't speak english some one around the palace could translate for her

a letter addressed to princes victoria sweden would probably get there--it might take time

You can go to official site of royal family of sweden, or to the site of embassy of sweden. There you will find instructions to send what you want or to make a donate.

• S

Just about *everyone* in Sweden speaks English. If you write to "Princess Victoria, Stockholm, Sweden" your letter will get their - I suspect the Swedish post office knows where she lives<g>.

Gosh, you would need the brown schnozzle of Pinocchio to even attempt this.

This fawning gives my ayrz a headache.

You use a pen and a piece of paper and write "congratulations on your wedding day!". Then you put the letter in an envelope, put the address on it, seal it, put a stamp on the envelope and then post it.

I hope that helps!!

She speaks english with an American accent and she speaks it fast and fluently, perfectly in fact. I've no idea of her address. Try emailing the palace??

You'll have to get past her personal trainer first.