Is it weird for a 17 year old girl to date a 14, almost 15, year old guy PLEASE HELP?

Is it wrong for a 17 year old girl to date a 14 (almost 15) year old guy?

I didn't realize how young he was.... but I really like this kid. What do I do? I feel so stupid. But I like him so much.

I don't like how desperate it makes me feel though...

But he pursued me...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it would be less weird if he were 15

i guess

my bf was 17 and i was 15 at one point

and now im 16 lol

so yeah i guess its fine

answer mine too please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201006...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

As long as you both truly love each other it wont matter, just make sure hes not using u 2 be going out with an older chick

• 10 years ago

& what will happen when u hit the age of 18? & u going out with a 14 year old?

• james4 years agoReport

It will only be a problem if charges are pressed which won't happen if the parents are cool with it

• 10 years ago

yeah kinda but in away not really cuase my parents are 2 eyars apart and someone down the street is 15 years apart and there stil married now it might seem weird but its not really

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

hmm.. well I've seen a lot of relationships like that..

and to tell you.. the longest I've seen was2 years.. then he cheated on her (he was younger).. so I don't know.. the trust could be differenet and maturity is not at the same level.

its not weird, its happened before..

just take caution i guess

• 10 years ago

think about when u turn 18 and he is still a minor.....so what if he persued u? most guys would love to date an older woman lol and u called him a kid....thats what he is....stay away

• 10 years ago

kinda

you guys are just at different points in life along with the age......if that made..any..sense

• 10 years ago

thatll be a boring relationship haha

• 4 years ago

It is perfectly fine

• 3 years ago

mk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.