When reading books...?

What are some active reading tips?

Favorite Answer

Reading books is a wonderful habit. Don't just stick to your academic books. Read newspapers,magazines,novels,comics,stories and everything which interests you.Read them in your leisure and have fun.You can also read comics and stories when you are depressed to lift up your mood. Better to read short stories and jokes etc.before sleeping:-) Never lose interest in books!

Jot down notes or highlight as you read, and make notes in the margins, even if they're bad notes, like "What does that mean?" This will help you understand what you're reading and return to the important parts of the text when you're studying. It will also aid in discussion during class.

I'm not quite sure what you mean but I looked it up on Google and I found this website and I think it will help: http://www.mindtools.com/rdstratg.html

Source(s): Google.com