I need help with weight loss!!?

I weight 170 im 5'6 and im a girl. I want to weight about 130 but the end of the summer. what can i do? Im starting to run on the treadmill 1.5 mile per day and for 5 days. I stopped drinking everything and all i drink is water now. I just dont know whats healthy to eat for breakfist lunch dinner and snacks.... show more I weight 170 im 5'6 and im a girl. I want to weight about 130 but the end of the summer. what can i do?
Im starting to run on the treadmill 1.5 mile per day and for 5 days. I stopped drinking everything and all i drink is water now. I just dont know whats healthy to eat for breakfist lunch dinner and snacks. and im thinking about starting to eat a lot of tofo. I really like it. But i would like to lose 40 pounds. do long walks help weight loss? most of my fat is in my belly and i just hate it and it depresses me help me! :(