Where can I get a good metronome for my PC?

I'm a drummer who regularly plays gigs and more often than not I use a click track/metronome. Unfortunately the metronome I use is coming to the end of its life and I'm looking for a new one, preferably to run from my laptop. However, I'd preferably want one where you can pre-program in the BPM's of... show more I'm a drummer who regularly plays gigs and more often than not I use a click track/metronome. Unfortunately the metronome I use is coming to the end of its life and I'm looking for a new one, preferably to run from my laptop. However, I'd preferably want one where you can pre-program in the BPM's of all the different songs that I'm going to play, and then literally just press a button to change to the next track...you get me?

So I play three songs; 156bpm, 123bpm, and 175bpm ...I want to program these in, it starts playing 156bpm, then at the touch of a button it changes to 123bpm...and again at a touch of a button it changes to 175bpm.

Anyone know of anything?