how do I tone without losing weight?

done with my bulking stage, now I am ready to tone, but I dont want to lose any weight, should I stop taking mass building protein shakes, start doing cardio, or what..thanks for your help!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • wot
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't need to worry about muscle tone unless you have down syndrome.

If you want to have muscle definition you have to have a proper diet paired with a mass building workout. You can burn fat and build muscle and stay the same weight.

I don't understand why you would stop taking a gainer and start doing cardio to not lose weight.

• hren
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I observed the booklet to be very informative and convenient to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply involved that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too rapidly. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however more often than not) and doing little or no activity, however the weight continues flying off. It evidently works and if I'd adopted it precisely I suppose it could scare the residing daylights out of me in view that of the volume that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the understanding. I've certainly not bought some thing like this earlier than in view that they're quite often filled with trash, however 3WD has been a nice shock. Get began in these days!

• 5 years ago

go 20 mph on your bike for 6 1 2 minutes

• 4 years ago

instead of a sit down meeting ask your boss if you can talk and walk

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

a handful of unsalted pumpkin seeds make for a healthy mid day snack theyre rich in magnesium which helps lower blood pressure

• 1 decade ago

i think it won't be a problem because if you start toning, you'll be building muscle. muscle actually weighs more than fat so you can look better but still be around the same weight.

• 5 years ago

find the right diet for your individual body because there are many ways are there to lose weight just find what works for you

• 5 years ago

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes

• 5 years ago

save time and money during the week by buying lean protein such as chicken breasts in bulk and cooking a weeks worth on sunday night

• 4 years ago

Add extra few minutes to a workout

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.