Mcafee doesn't work try this good (but unfortunately lengthy) process for removing any virus or malware. Trust me it has never failed.
To do the steps below is completely free.
Get rid of the virus through these steps:
0. Download CCleaner at http://www.ccleaner.com
1. Download MalwareBytes [Already Done], Avira AntiVir, Spybot at
3.Restart your computer
4. Press F8 right when your computer powers up.
5.Select Safe Mode.
6. Disable System Restore. (Right click my computer, select properties,
and select system restore tab, then check turn off system restore.)
7.Run CCleaner for cleaning and registry.
8.Do a full scan with everything at once.
9. Quarantine or remove the threats found.
10.Wait until each program is done quarantining or removing the threats.
11.Restart the computer normally.
12. Celebrate if your computer is fixed!
If you can't download the software on your computer regularly then do
steps 3 and 4 then do step 5 but, instead of selecting Safe Mode select
Safe Mode With Networking. Then do steps 0-9. in order while your on safe
mode with networking.
Hope it helps!,
P.S. Use Avira instead of Mcafee. If avira gives you any trouble at all just uninstall it and use microsoft security essentials.