Uk online school interhigh.?

I am 13 years of age, and living in the UK , I really do not enjoy my current school and wish to be homeschooled, preferably an online school such as InterHigh . At school I really enjoy my lessons and all i want to do is learn and i find that all of the other pupils, don't share these interests , and instead... show more I am 13 years of age, and living in the UK , I really do not enjoy my current school and wish to be homeschooled, preferably an online school such as InterHigh . At school I really enjoy my lessons and all i want to do is learn and i find that all of the other pupils, don't share these interests , and instead decide to talk about how they got an "uber leet pwnage kill on CoD lastnite" . i really want to be homeschooled and InterHigh the online school looks perfect. I myself am able to pay for the fees (£2220 a year) but i just need to convince my mother to allow me join it and leave my current school. she says it would be anti-social but there is still a class of people, and once or twice a year they meet up for a weekend thing. how can i convince her to let me?
3 answers 3