Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Stoped drinking alcohol,how quickly should i start to lose weight?

Ive drank about 11-16 pints of beer and 10-15 JD and Coke a week for as long as i can remember,ive decided to stop for a couple of months,how quickly and how much weight should i lose. Male 5.8 185lbs eat 1800 calories

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

how quickly is depend on your body. but you may want to included some exercise to you diet plan as well.running is an ideal activity because even if you can get a good workout doing something else, it is a lot easier to keep on creating a challenging workout with running. As long as you are eating a little less than what you need, it will not hurt your metabolism. In fact, you will begin to lose weight because your body will use your extra fat as fuel. good way to make your running challenging is to do intervals. Interval training is when you alternate running fast with jogging. You can increase the fast running intervals each time you feel your body begin to adapt.

I see this all the time, advertisements giving the come-on to their weight-loss program. They guarantee that they have the fastest weight-loss system around or your money back! You can loss five to ten pounds in your very first week, in their lose belly fat program. I'm here to say, anyone that does lose that much weight in their first week, it's not safe! Most of what you've lost is too many body fluids and you're very likely to gain it right back!

I did have a quality resource that explain what i am talking about in a lot more detail. I will posted the link to this resource below.

Good luck and i wish you all the best neildee7...

Source(s): You may want to check out this site for more free tips on why you can't lose weight and how you can do to lose the weight. http://diet-lose-overweight.blogspot.com/
  • 4 years ago

Add extra 10 or 15 mins to your cardio routine

• 4 years ago

Drink plenty of water daily

• 4 years ago

remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

swing a lasso over your head 375 times

• 4 years ago

Make sure your breakfast is a balanced one and includes at least eight grams of fiber

• 4 years ago

for a thicker creamier texture choose low fat unsweetened greek yogurt loaded with protein calcium and natural probiotics it makes for a tasty snack any time

• 4 years ago

find the perfect teeny weeny polka dot bikini try on 16 suits one every 3 minutes

• 5 years ago

if you re cooking food in the microwave chances are you re eating unhealthy packaged foods if you must microwave consider soy chicken patties veggie burgers or steamer vegetables and brown rice

• 4 years ago

you may be used to fried foods but there are other sometimes healthier ways to cook including roasting steaming poaching baking braising and broiling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.