can i get my own bbp for a second hand blackberry?

Im buying a blackberry off my friend, i already know that you have to be on contract to get a BBP which i already am on, so i was wondering if i can get a new BBP or if i have to use the one she originally had?

Also, can i get a BBP using my sim in this second hand phone?

Best Answer

You should buy or add BB Plan to your sim,not use her plan on your device.Before you can use the BB with your own BB Plan,your friend have to inform her carrier that her BB will be used by another customer OR on another carrier if you re not on the same carrier.Its because,beside simcard,BB use its unique PIN to register to a network.If a BB PIN is registered already with certain simcard (cellphone number/user),it wont be able to register anymore,unless the previous owner cancell the plan.

• kuhle

OMG you do get some ridicuously predjudiced replies in this section. whilst human beings say fleet automobiles are continuously abused it truly is only rubbish, a reps motor vehicle could perhaps be (nevertheless it may desire to have been properly maintained) yet in many circumstances automobiles offered to administration have had a mushy life, whoever buys the BMW530D offered to me with the aid of my organization in a pair of years time gets a delicately used and meticulously maintained motor vehicle with only an usual mileage on it. organization automobiles are ordinarily properly maintained and in my adventure drivers of organization automobiles do no longer abuse them any further than inner maximum vendors - think of approximately it, for many of them their using licence is their life.