Did you cry at the end of Toy Story 3?

I just want to know if other people were crying at the ending of toy story 3. I was crying when I watched it.

Best Answer

It is the only movie to ever make me cry. I was holding it together...barely...and then Woody was like "So long partner," and that was it for me.

Toy Story 3 Cry

lol honestly i didnt but i was getting teary eyed.

toy story 1 and 2 came out when i was 5 and 8, those two movies really make me rethink about how u can play with ur toys and have a ton fun. lol i even remember peeking into my room and thinking my toys would come alive after i saw the first toy story.

seeing toy story 3 11 years later made me feel very emotional because andy is almost the same age as me and i'm still kinda holding on to my childhood too, but i know i'm gonna have to grow up and it's gonna be soon. and this movie really captured that feeling.

i think anybody born in between 1989-1993 felt really sad when they saw the end of this film....

I watched this series grow up with me. Toy Story introduced the fun of playing with your toys and the dependence toys have to their owner. Toy Story 2 built on that idea with something real. The fact that we all grow up and have no need for toys anymore. Toy Story 3 put the fact in reality and its something that is real and hard to face. The villain behind Toy Story 3 is a villain behind all our lives which is the struggle to face adulthood. The end of the movie brilliantly captures the emotion of finally letting go of your childhood and moving on. This is where I broke down in tears. I'm 19 years old and in college, so this movie hit it at home for me because I'm still struggling to let go of somethings from my childhood. Also the fact that these characters were with me to the very end is sad. It was a brilliant ending to a great series of children movies that teaches more than any other children films can.

Toy Story 3- 5/5 In my opinion best film in the series and one of pixar's very best. Pixar has made me cry two times in a row (Up - Toy Story 3)

Source(s): my own thoughts

Yea i dropped a few tears. And i'm a guy. Probably because i grew up with toy story 1 and 2, and the 3rd was amazing

Oh my god i cried So much...it was SO sad but its better then having them dead like i thought was gonna happen..i know its SO hard to give away toys i still myself am still told i act and look like a kid but im 17..and andy is also 17 so i grew up with him and his toys and its SO touching

i don't know why woody wrote on the sticky note that his mom wants him to donate the toys to the little girl that goes to sunny side...i guess he just didn't want the toys to feel left out or unplayed with...i cried so hard when woody choose to stay with the girl too.

Yes--I've heard a couple of other people (all men, actually) say they did as well. I'm trying to figure out if it's a universal reaction or more of a guy thing. (For example, I think more men cry at the end of FIELD OF DREAMS than women).

I was tearing up! Toy Story was my childhood and the ending was great! Pixar never let me down!

Yes, you are not alone. I was crying so hard at not only the climax scene, but when he gave away Buzz, Woody, and the other toys to the little girl. Plus the fact that I am also going to college this year...whew I am still getting over it!

Source(s): Just saw the movie:)

I was about to cry when they were about to be burnt at the dump, and i think i started tearing up even more at the end.

yah and im a guy lmao, but yah grew up with first 2 as a lot of yous have said, andyah i cried lol (calls myself a weenie) good ending to the series though.

Source(s): watched movie