Boyfriend question?? Please help?

Okay, so a few weeks ago I asked my boyfriend on a scale of 1 to 100, for him to rate how much he likes me. He said 99. What does that mean?

Thanks in advance for your answers (:

This also might be useful, and sorry I didn't put this here earlier.... But he's 13 and I'm 12, turning 13 next month

• Lost
    Favorite Answer

Nothing is 100%. At least your boyfriend is being truthful. It's almost impossible to like someone fully, without something that they don't like about the person. Don't beat yourself or him up over this. 99% is very good! It means there's only this 1% of you that he doesn't like.

If you're really disturbed by him saying 99%, you should ask him what he meant. But don't sound really mean and such, it might drop to 98%. Just sincerely ask him about the time he said 99/100. Ask him what he didn't like about you, or where that 1% went off to. Be nice and chill and fun when you ask this, to keep that 99% from dropping any lower!

Have you and him been close for over 5 or 6 months. Usually the newness wears off, in five to six months. This means if he still cares, he does He will care in his own way.As long as you put him first, as long as he can support your fun. As long as your his little angel. Its a shame, but boys fall out of love so very quickly, when its child support time, during pregnancy, Now reverse the process my dear. Can you say 99. Rub de Dub Key word is still love.

Source(s): Human Sexuality, 400 level, University, Handouts,
  • JkotJ

he loves you.

that is pretty generous.

to say 100 you would be like yeah right and it would seem like he was just giving you the answer you wanted to hear. so 100 was almost a impossible answer to give, which means he gave you the highest he possibly could.

plus no one likes Absolutely everything about someone else, even if they love them. there is probably a few things about him that annoy you. so 99 is a dam good answer and you should be happy with it.

It means that if Angelina Jolie (or his perfect woman) comes along, you're outta luck. Never go with anything 100%. Other than that you're absolutely fine. Don't overthink things. My friend once admitted his girlfriend was a 7 out of 10, with his girlfriend in earshot.

• emzarr

Haha us girls, always wanting 100%. If that was me, i'd be asking the same.

But yeah, it's because he loves you but doesn't want a ring around his finger juuuust yet. :) Try not to look into too much. Be glad that you got such a high number. :P

May b he loves u...99%

coz no 1 in this world is perfect....

may b u have strong attraction on other boy..??

just think... (Sorry for saying dat...)

• HE LOVES U!!!!! just not enough to ask u to marry him or run off with him or anything like that.