England england england..?

What do you think has gone wrong? Why can't we seem to get a simple move together and keep possession? What changes do you think to be made, for us to be assured of a 2nd round place? I think Joe Cole needs to be brought in. Every time he plays, he seems to influence the whole team, an hopefully he could... show more What do you think has gone wrong?
Why can't we seem to get a simple move together and keep possession?
What changes do you think to be made, for us to be assured of a 2nd round place?

I think Joe Cole needs to be brought in. Every time he plays, he seems to influence the whole team, an hopefully he could get a goal. I think Rooney should be played on his own, with maybe Gerrard standing off him. Heskey played well but I think he is stopping Rooney from performing at his best.

To be honest, we're lucky that we're still in with a great chance of winning the group, if not, going through.
I still think we will go through, so we can move on from this ''deadly'' group.

FQ:England v Slovenia score?