Does anyone know the exact eye color choices in Dragon Age Origins?

It's hard for me to tell what some of the eye colors are when I'm creating my main character; I play DAO on the Xbox 360. Does anyone have a definitive, accurate LIST of the ACTUAL colors, starting at the beginning of the slider and going all of the way from left to right? For example: I once picked... show more It's hard for me to tell what some of the eye colors are when I'm creating my main character; I play DAO on the Xbox 360.

Does anyone have a definitive, accurate LIST of the ACTUAL colors, starting at the beginning of the slider and going all of the way from left to right?

For example: I once picked the third eye color (( i.e. I moved the slider over twice from it's starting point at the far left of the meter )) because I thought it was BLACK. When I got to see a close-up of my character during a cutscene, however, I discovered that his eyes were, in fact, DARK BLUE. I don't want a repeat of this again. I especially have trouble telling if there even ARE any monochromatic colors available, like WHITE, GRAY, or BLACK.

Please, don't tell me things like 'Eye color doesn't even matter that much.' or 'Why not find out for yourself instead of asking on the internet?' or anything like. And please, no snobbish, stupid comments - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Really, why reply if you're just going to be an asshole?