Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesDetroit · 1 decade ago

Can someone tell me about Ann Arbor Mi?

From the advice of a friend and some family members I am very likely to move there could you tell me a little more about it that I cant find on the internet. I will be going down there July 3rd and need to find affordable apartments. I hear its expensive from some people and websites and others I hear that its not I am confused is there any way to get an apartment for up to 625 dollars what good apartments are there. I am doing research but would like some help I see

several apartments under this price but if you can point some out you may help me with something I haven't seen yet. Are there any unsafe areas of town. I really love Ann Arbor but haven't been there in awhile so I don't know how its changed in 6 years since I used to live about 15 miles outside the city.

Favorite Answer

I moved from Ann Arbor in 2006. But I go there a lot still and the apartments in Ann Arbor are expensive. You should try to find some apartments in Ypsilanti. Ypsilanti is a city extremely close to Ann Arbor and they have a lot of cheap apartments. Though I may warn you, some parts of Ypsilanti aren't as safe as Ann Arbor and have a high crime rate. Be safe and be careful and best of luck to you! =]

i dont know about apartments but I do know one thing, University of Michigan is there. LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!