I need to lose weight before starting college in the fall. Can I lose 40 pounds by August 21?

I currently weigh 170 pounds and am 5'5". I'm a girl and I know I'm fat, you don't have to remind me. I would love to be 130 by the time I go to college. How would I go about making a meal and exercise plan? I have no idea how to figure it all out. I'm almost 18 years old, by the way. I... show more I currently weigh 170 pounds and am 5'5". I'm a girl and I know I'm fat, you don't have to remind me. I would love to be 130 by the time I go to college. How would I go about making a meal and exercise plan? I have no idea how to figure it all out. I'm almost 18 years old, by the way. I want to finally like the way I look in college since high school was simply not fun for that very reason.

Is it possible to lose that much weight? If so, then how should I do it? And if not, how much do you think I can lose by that time?

Any tips/advice about teen weight loss would be great! Thanks so much!