NICKI MINAJ. Does she really have talent?

Ok. There's A LOT of people sayin' she's GARBAGE, and MANY sayin she's SUPER TALENTED, and even sayin' she's one of tha best female MCs to ever do it (Drake). HONESTLY and PERSONALLY, I'm not a fan of hers, but when i hear her stuff played on the radio, i do take tha time to... show more Ok. There's A LOT of people sayin' she's GARBAGE, and MANY sayin she's SUPER TALENTED, and even sayin' she's one of tha best female MCs to ever do it (Drake). HONESTLY and PERSONALLY, I'm not a fan of hers, but when i hear her stuff played on the radio, i do take tha time to listen.It's cute. She's entertaining to me w/ her lil voices, so I do like her.I'm sure she writes her own stuff and them Pre written freestyles (and she ain't the only rapper who does that)!!! I STRONGLY BELIEVE that she isn't tha best female to do it. I dont think she's even close. There are a number a female rappers that would mopp tha FLO' w/ her.One like LAURYN HILL, one of my favs! just my OPINION! And this lil beef that she n Lil Kim got. SMH. I think Nicki Can be compared to her. Sheeeyit, the only difference is her style of rapping. Nicki is definitely an attraction to tha young folks! Her rhymes are just cute. But All in All, i think once you find out that u DONT like a new artist and think they're GARBAGE, don't listen to their music anymore! PLAIN & SIMPLE!
But what do you guys think about her? Is she better than Lil Kim?
Name your favorite female Mcs...