Men/Women: Do you prefer Natural Breasts or Implants?

Reposting for more point of view. Thanks for answering. Men and Women what do you prefer on women, natural breasts or implants..men how does it make you feel about implants? Do you look at the women with implants differently then the women with natural breasts? Mainly..can you tell if someone has implants... show more Reposting for more point of view. Thanks for answering.

Men and Women what do you prefer on women, natural breasts or implants..men how does it make you feel about implants? Do you look at the women with implants differently then the women with natural breasts? Mainly..can you tell if someone has implants without touching them?

Additional Details
EDIT: Yes, I prefer natural breast. I don't think I can do that to myself and be comfortable with it. But, it really surprises me how women can do that to themselves and remove precious part of their body. If its done because of some medical reason then its acceptable.