Men/Women: Do you prefer Natural Breasts or Implants?

Reposting for more point of view. Thanks for answering.

Men and Women what do you prefer on women, natural breasts or implants..men how does it make you feel about implants? Do you look at the women with implants differently then the women with natural breasts? Mainly..can you tell if someone has implants without touching them?

Additional Details

EDIT: Yes, I prefer natural breast. I don't think I can do that to myself and be comfortable with it. But, it really surprises me how women can do that to themselves and remove precious part of their body. If its done because of some medical reason then its acceptable.

• Tear G
    Favorite Answer

Natural. The idea of someone shoving silicon into my chest is not only unappealing, but frightening because I know how unhealthy it is. I find most men prefer natural breasts as well for the same reason, less chance of breast cancer or other diseases. Besides, who wants two overly sized rocks stuck to their chest?

Natural Breasts Vs Implants

• Tracy

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

1

Source(s): Increase Breast Size Naturally : http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?ncMe

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I’m 24 years old and I’ve spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I’m normally a size A, I’d love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don’t because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that’s been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I’m not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn’t too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it’s actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It’s only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won’t appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel…) there’s definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can’t. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I’m looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

2

Source(s): Remedies for Breast Enlargement http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Men and Women what do you prefer on women, natural breasts or implants..men how does it make you feel about implants? Do you look at the women with implants differently then the women with natural breasts? Mainly..can you tell if someone...

Source(s): men women prefer natural breasts implants: https://tr.im/KutHS
  • Anica

Men/Women: Do You Prefer Natural Breasts Or Implants? -- https://tr.im/BreastGrowthTruth

I do prefer natural breasts, but I don't look down on women who get enhancements if they're needed and if done to look more on the natural side (need a good surgeon, etc). If someone has different sized breasts, illness (breast cancer), breasts sagging from pregnancy (a breast lift can do the trick, but a lot of women will get an augmentation as well because the breast lift procedure normally takes the breast down a cup...), etc etc.

I do look down on women who try to look like Barbie dolls or "fit in" with the crowd (like in Cali, etc) and get enormous, ugly breast implants that look so unnatural!! No reason for that at all I think. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on the procedure maybe women like that need to use that valuable money for self esteem/self confidence counseling! I would never do something like that only to fit in or be more desirable, hell if someone doesn't like my breasts for what they are, they can take a hike!

Hi,

I am Areana from Germany and 2 years back I was hopeless as you are now. Breast is one of the most imp part of a girls's life. Few years back I was like having a flattened chest. It was always a matter of dis-appointment when I see a good looking boy dating a good figures girl. I felt jealous.

After a hell lot of trying trying and trying various pills and creams I found a precisely what I was looking for years. I paid only the handling charge for the first bottle so I bought it as this was cheap as hell @ https://tr.im/4NfLQ I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Cheers! Hope you will attain your self esteemed back :)

I am a 28 year old man and I think that natural breasts look better on women. Personally, I really don't care for huge boobs, but that's just me. As far as looks are concerned, if a woman has a cute butt then she is OK in my book. On that note, while it is true that us men are visual creatures and notice only the outer beauty/looks first, not all of us are naive to think that just because a woman has good looks that she is a good person on the inside. Just saying.

Source(s): Me