Chances of getting into UNC as black female?

UNC-chapel hill is one of my dream schools, but i live out of state...so i understand admission will be tough. i know that UNC practices affirmative action though, and I was wondering how much that would be a factor in my chances. here's the rest of my stats: (i go to a rigorous, private, mainly white... show more UNC-chapel hill is one of my dream schools, but i live out of state...so i understand admission will be tough. i know that UNC practices affirmative action though, and I was wondering how much that would be a factor in my chances. here's the rest of my stats:

(i go to a rigorous, private, mainly white all-girls prep school)
-cumulative GPA for 9-11th grade: 84.06
-ACT Score (for now, first time taking it): 29 [with a 36 on the english section]
-i dropped spanish after completing 3 years of it, but junior year i compensated by taking an extra science course (engineering and forensics)
-plan to take AP Bio and AP Psychology next year, tested for AP Lang and AP Lit even though my school doesn't offer AP english
-summer employed as a camp counselor
-Ceramics major (meet as many times as an academic class does, as opposed to minor)
-4 year member of BSU, secretary/treasurer junior year
-4 years of varsity track&field
-3 years of varsity volleyball, voted Most Improved Player junior year, hope to be named captain next year
-112 hrs community service, 50 as saturday school tutor for underprivileged kids and 62 as secretary for a teen pregnancy center

my main concern is my math grade. it's not great, but ive steadily brought it up over the years ending in a 79 for junior year. all my other grades are Bs and As. i know progression is good, but i'm still nervous. my math teacher is planning to write my rec, and i know she'll explain how hard i've tried, but still.

thank you!