SP Jeff Niemann

SP Ricky Romero

RP Jose Contreras

RP David Aardsma

RP Kerry Wood

RP Joel Zumaya

RP Manuel Corpas

RP John Axford

10-team rotisserie league. I was in 2nd a few weeks ago and now I've dropped to 5th. My HRs are slipping. Scott Rolen is still available and I was thinking of picking him up but who should I drop? What else can I do????

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Huston Street is coming back soon in a few days and i suggest you pick him up now so he's not taken later. drop olivio and pick up carlos santana; he will get even hotter. markakis is slumping so maybe drop him. he is on my team as well and i just dont have the guts to drop him. i dont know wat it is but i feel he'll break out of his slump soon.

Hope this helps.

• Henry
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Your starting pitching staff looks a lot like mine. Solid.

Relief is decent at best. Aardsma gets it done and Axford might be legit.

You must have an awful batting average. Some relief will come when Cruz comes back. Markakis has been good for batting average lately and should be in that lineup.

Edit: True Geg

• 4 years ago

there grow to be not something incorrect with group India the day in the previous at present. It grow to be basically that they have been new to the pitch. The Barbados floor had distinctive bounce in it and so it took them time to alter. in spite of the shown fact that, after adjustment, they only gave 23 runs interior the final 4 overs or so. this shows that there grow to be not something incorrect with the bowlers in spite of the shown fact that it took time for adjustment. thus far as score is worried, sure, the score of 185 grow to be chaseable. however the batsman of india accompanied incorrect shot decision interior the 1st few overs and lost wickets. the australian bowlers especially dirk nannes and tait bowled somewhat nicely and used the bounce of the pitch. as quickly as the dazzling order went down, the middle order performed pastime decrease than tension and India lost its wicket. however the innings of rohit sharma of seventy 9* grow to be spectacular. He grow to be enjoying a one guy stand pastime as he did not get any help from the different end. nicely, its nonetheless not over. India nonetheless has 2 greater to flow, in spite of the shown fact that this is going to ought to win those 2 and could look after a competent internet run fee additionally if it needs to flow interior the semis..

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what this guy is talking about markakis slumping. His hr numbers are down but he already has over 20 doubles and is batting over .300. He should be in that outfield over damon, loney, and swisher! WOOWWW

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

put in gardner for damon. itl be time b4 u go up. kinsler and reyes and cruz all need to be healthy and and get outta slump. once they do i think ul find ur way back to the top 4. also i would dump wood for a reliever. wood has given alotta runs an dhits in his short time back.

• 1 decade ago

So many of those players were hot to start the season and have since cooled off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well to be honest not much because with ur lineup HRs will come back but I think u really should Improve ur Relief Pitching to me it just looks fugly.

• 1 decade ago

first put gardener instead of damon. and if you are 5th that sort of makes sense. this is not the worst team ever, but it is not a work of art.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.