What's the area along the coast of lake superior like?
(I'm talking about the Michigan side btw)
1. what's it's weather like (ex. humid, dry, rainy, sunny, cold)
2. how populated are the towns usually?
3.is there usually a lot of sailing in the lake? are there any boat houses?
- 10 years agoBest Answer
1. all that you listed. Even in summer it can get pretty cool there. The weather changes frequently in the area and without rain, it's sunny.\
2. Most of the towns are quite small. Even Marquette and Houghton aren't large cities.
3. I've been along the lake shore many times and aside from fishing boats I've never seen much sailing. There might be some around the locks at Sault St. Marie. Most of the recreational sailing is done on the lower lakes, Michigan, Huron. Superior is pretty cold even in August and there's a limited resident population up there.Source(s): Personal experience.
- Anonymous10 years ago