can you actually lose weight by rubbing your stomach?

im 5'5" and i weigh 220, and im 26 years old. my 14 year old daughter is embarassed to be around me and its gonna take a long time to lose all of this weighed. so i heard that if i rub my hands to gether for really quickly for around 15 seconds and then rubbing around your bellybutton makes you lose weigh. is this true. has anyone tried that and did it work for you?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You had your daughter at 12?

• Dom6 years agoReport

Slut, Fat, and Idiotic.... That's a the Trifecta!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): BestEnergy Weight Loss Pills : http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?Nruh
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Having baby at age 12...Trying to lose weight by rubbing your stomach.. obvious troll lol

• 4 years ago

Music makes you eat more. According to a survey by the journal Psychology and also Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage you to take time over your supper, so you consume more foodstuff. So, switch off – silence will always make you more aware of what you’re putting in your mouth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

You had your daughter when you were 12? You think you can lose weight if you rub your stomach? Obvious Troll.

• 4 years ago

Be blue! Weirdly, azure shades have been proven to get a positive effect on your may to exercise regularly and avoid bad foods. So, wear orange, eat from blue plates watching the pounds drop off!

• 3 years ago

Baggy clothes hide your system and encourage lounging around. So even if you're relaxing at home, wear fitted clothes to help keep you on track.

• 3 years ago

Buy the appropriate size. Squeezing into those skinny jeans will make your muffin top much more noticable.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It’s not necessarily weight-loss, it’s health-gain. Think about your changes in order to gain things, not lose these individuals.

• 4 years ago

Ummmm... don't you think that if this was actually true and it was that easy to lose weight, then wouldn't all human beings be stick-figures by now???

Source(s): You ask a silly question...
  • 4 years ago

Never give up! Even if you’ve failed 10 situations before, slipped up on your diet plan programme and fallen prey to some food binge, it’s even more reason to get back up and start all over again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.