? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

With a boy name, K or C?

I heard that K is more feminine, but is that really true? I prefer the K over the C, but that one comment is screwing with my head.

Favorite Answer

I always think of casey with a C has a boy's name because of the poem Casey at The Bat. Read it for school in like fifth grade. Xp

• I agree that K is a bit more feminine, but it depends on the whole name, really.

I like names with odd spellings, but, the 'K' does seem more feminine. But you know; is your boy character more in touch with his feminine side? Is he gay? Because then, I don't think it would be so weird if that's your opinion on it. I know boys with the odd spelling with the letter 'K' and they're not gay. But they're your characters, so do what you want. Don't let our opinions shape your opinion.

• I like more traditional names, and C is way more traditional. But that's just me. But I think for names like Kasey and Karson that really looks more feminine.

It honestly doesn't matter. My step-brother's name is Kameron. It didn't surprise me when his name wasn't spelled with a C. A character's actions and personality determine if they're feminine or masculine, right? I doubt it'll matter, whichever letter you use.

• It depends on which name. I don't know about you, but I prefer to spell names different than everyone else. Go with whatever you like. BTW: I like "K" better =)

It depends on the name. But, personally, I like "K".

I like K better, but that's just me. Who cares what people say. The old saying goes "You cant please everybody". Go with what you think is happy, because if you don't you will regret it.

Definitely K is better.