Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What are some good Star Wars games?

i want to be getting in to the star wars games, any suggestions?

i have a PS3, wii,gamecube,pc(obviously) and a ds, ive listed my game systems just incase.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Since 1982, dozens of video games have been published bearing the Star Wars name, beginning with Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back published for the Atari 2600 by Parker Brothers. Since then, Star Wars has opened the way to a myriad of space-flight simulation games, first-person shooter games, roleplaying games, RTS games, and others. Two different official tabletop role-playing games have been developed for the Star Wars universe: a version by West End Games in the 1980s and 1990s, and one by Wizards of the Coast in the 2000s. The best-selling games so far are the Lego Star Wars and the Battlefront series, with 12 million and 10 million units respectively.[100][101] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is also an extremely well-known game.[102]

The latest games released are Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, for the PS3, PSP, PS2, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and Wii. While The Complete Saga focuses on all six episodes of the series, The Force Unleashed, of the same name of the multimedia project which it is a part of, takes place in the largely unexplored time period between Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and casts players as Darth Vader's "secret apprentice" hunting down the remaining Jedi. The game features a new game engine, and was released on September 16, 2008 in the United States.[103][104] There are two more titles based on the Clone Wars which were released in November 2008 for the Nintendo DS (Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Jedi Alliance and Wii (Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels).

Star Wars trading cards have been published since the first 'blue' series, by Topps, in 1977.[105] Dozens of series have been produced, with Topps being the licensed creator in the United States. Some of the card series are of film stills, while others are original art. Many of the cards have become highly collectible with some very rare 'promos', such as the 1993 Galaxy Series II 'floating Yoda' P3 card often commanding US$1000 or more. While most 'base' or 'common card' sets are plentiful, many 'insert' or 'chase cards' are very rare.[106]

The board game Risk has been adapted to the series in two editions by Hasbro: Risk Star Wars: The Original Trilogy Edition[107] (2006) and Risk Star Wars: Clone Wars Edition[108] (2005).

• 7 years ago

what about Star wars the old republic ONLINE PC game

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Most Realistic Flight Sim : http://flightsimulator.siopu.com/?TDH
  • 1 decade ago

ps3 the force unleashed and pc the old republic and there's a game called Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II but i the think it was on the xbox but it was the best one

hope it helped

Source(s): my brain
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best ones are all old 2005 and even before 2000

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I also search for some war games but i could not find the best game. At last i found some games in http://www.simcountry.com/lp_war.html. So i am happy and enjoying with my war games.

It may help you my friend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are:

Force Unleashed - hack & slash

Empire at war - strategy

Knights of the old republic - RPG

Republic commando

Battlefront 2

you get the idea? You'll pick up something for yourself - anyway there's loads!

• 5 years ago

I have some games here. you can refer to it via video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvu5dePY1kI

Youtube thumbnail

&list=PL4Gh-WvC9QIxXz1bF77xabkxBq-OCpqgV

if you see or feel free to leave a comment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.