Sweet 16 ideas?!?!?!?!??!?!?

My sweet 16 is coming up & I really want to make it a day to remember. I have absolutely no idea what to do though. I think a t-shirt signing would be cool but that's not exactly what would make a whole day memorable.. I also want a lot of people there but I don't think I know enough people that would come (most of the people I know aren't exactly friends, they're more like acquaintances). So I came up with the idea of maybe going bowling & then going somewhere with go-karts or something that way it won't be at my house & people that don't know me that well won't feel awkward in coming.. After that we could go back to my house, if anyone wants to, for movies & games & stuff. The only problem is that this kinda sounds lame to me..

Does anyone have any ideas that won't cost TOO much but still make a party cool?

Thanks in advance :)

Favorite Answer

Just play some music and just like have a dance in your back yard... just an idea

I didn't even have a party. I turned 16, the only gift I got was a Canon Rebel. That made the thing memorable enough for me. Whatever you do, you'll remember it.

I think you should first thank God and your mom for giving you life, then I think you should host your own party as a concert or something.

Dont be like those people on mtv

get layed *****