Canadians, please rate USA as a country scale of 0-100?
100 being THE GREATEST nation, model of freedom for all the world, the greatest political system if ever so perfect, and all that compasses the United States of America is unsurpassed by any other contry on earth.
What would your rating be for USA?
I'm American and I give the USA an 86 out of 100
I give Canada a 91 out of 100
You have fastfood, every kind of restaurant, every kind of ethnicity, you have mountains, prairies, oceans, hollywood, New York, the midwest, Texas, the South, the Great Lakes, Hawaii, Alaska.....and lots of news to choose from (CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, ESPN)....USA
1) Harp seal hunt (goes with not animal-friendly enough)
2) Not supportive enough of protesters/activists in like Toronto, Ottawa, and recently Quebec City.
3) Canada is too risk averse when it comes to singling itself out. Laws are often made in Canada because they have to 'catch up' with rest of the world when they could take a stand more.
4) Some questionable immigration customs that could be less strict.
5) Alberta is a little too Conservative.
6) More policies can incorporate the perspectives of NDP and Green Party mps.
With improvement in these 6 exception areas, Canada would be REALLY awesome up to a near 100/100