Reduction in my sense of touch?

I'm in 2nd med year, we're having our final exams, I've been very stressed lately.. and for a week now I have noticed a reduction in my sense of touch in my whole body ( including eyes and lips which are normally very sensitive ) I would appreciate it if a real doctor ( maybe a neurologist ) could... show more I'm in 2nd med year, we're having our final exams, I've been very stressed lately..
and for a week now I have noticed a reduction in my sense of touch in my whole body ( including eyes and lips which are normally very sensitive )

I would appreciate it if a real doctor ( maybe a neurologist ) could give me an answer

is something wrong with my somatosensory area ? are my sensory nerves becoming unmyelinated ? is there any chance this could be due to my stress? I haven't been sleeping enough or eating healthy food ( lots of junk food ) lately..

thanks