is that true for women: moon in a soft aspect with venus makes women beautiful, while moon in ......?

hard aspects with venus makes women not very attractive?

• duzie
    Best Answer

the moon is our sensitive planet..it represents our psychological needs...venus represents our expressions of love (both in friendships and in romance).. if you have a soft aspect it just makes you more delicate/fragile but not necessarily beautiful (then again it's hard to say what's beautiful and what isn't..everyone has his/her own opinion)

i can only tell you that if you have a compatible combination of the moon and venus you will know how to express your emotions..and if you have a complex combination you will have a harder time.

the more "considerate" signs are the mutable (gemini/saggiterius,virgo,pisces). they are restless, like to help others and want to find common ground (they dislike arguments)..so if you have a mutable (or 2), there will be a delicate side to you.. now is that beautiful? hard to say but if i'm being stereotypical it is a feminine quality.

*Gasps* I have moon square Venus! D:

I read that soft aspects between them makes it easier for a woman to understand her feelings, and be in touch with her feminine side. Venus Aspecting the Moon: Can make you charming (Venus) instinctively (the Moon), at least with the harmonious aspects. All Moon-Venus aspects increase the love of luxury. With the stressful aspects, this is more likely to be done to excess. Since the Moon is feelings and Venus is the expression of feelings, the stressful aspects tend to cause feelings to be expressed erratically or incorrectly. You may feel unpopular, even when you are not. Venus is the natural ruler of money and possessions. Your instincts (the Moon) do not work well her if you have the square or opposition and you can e too much of a spendthrift. You have to force yourself to handle financial matters more effectively.

I think that that woman could be more attractive to men in personality, since most men prefer feminine women! but not in physical appearance, i don't think astrology affects that

Source(s): Bob marks astrology
  • Heidi

Hi, I have a variety of nasty moon aspects too, Luna came under heavy fire when I was born. Sun quincunx moon, saturn square moon, mercury square moon, venus opposite moon, Chiron square moon. She didn't get a single positive aspect when I was born. It was a Virgo moon too...don't focus on it. There will be without doubt, other aspects, which support, even out or cancel the difficult moon aspects. And anything remaining is actually useful to help you grow. Remember that many of the the most successful people have a lot of difficult aspects. Dealing with them results in a happier life. And remember that each birth chart is a collection of aspects, don't focus too much on a few, integrate them with the other aspects. Cheer up! :)

• Sarah*

No, I don't think it has anything to do with physical appearance, but I agree with what some other people said. I think soft aspects between moon and venus can make a woman very feminine and have a very feminine personality.

I have Moon Sextile Venus and I guess I'm okay looking :P I don't wanna toot my horn so to speak, but I have my days where I think I look good, others I don't feel it so much. I will leave it at that :P

I agree with Danielle that's its good for emotional expression. but i don't think it will affect you appearance so much as air you give off. I have a leo moon, and venus in aries, but this tends to make me seem masculine. not in a butch way lol, but rather, i can take care of and defend myself, i'm tough, independent and a hard worker. some people find that an attractive quality, but others prefer the damsel in distress type whom they can take care of. so it's really all a matter of preference imo.

Maybe it makes them very feminine.I have this aspect and don't think I am feminine at all...except maybe for my body shape but I've always been kinda tomboyish personality wise.

I have Moon sextile Venus.

• Well... I have Venus square to moon... And I don't consider myself somoene "unattractive" :L

the month and day which a person is born doesn't effect that persons attractiveness. such ides predate basic biology by several centuries.

Yes its true ;,