The Best Way to Bring Your Blood Pressure Down Fast?

I have uncontrollable high blood pressure. I am on several medications and nothing seems to work consistently. I am over weight and I smoke which I know I should not. I am asking is there any way to bring my blood pressure down safely, even if it is for a short amount of time? I would always like to know if... show more I have uncontrollable high blood pressure. I am on several medications and nothing seems to work consistently. I am over weight and I smoke which I know I should not. I am asking is there any way to bring my blood pressure down safely, even if it is for a short amount of time? I would always like to know if there are any ways to bring my blood pressure down consistently and over the long term that I may not be aware. I already know the obvious answers such as lose weight and quit smoking. But here is the thing. Even when I was not over weight and did not smoke, I still had high blood pressure. I hope some one can help me. Thank you.
Update: I am unable to exercise because my blood pressure is so high my doctor will not allow me to do anything but walk. I walk about 45 minutes per day. Also, I am over weight, but only by about 30 pounds. So all of you wise asses save your comments for someone who gives a f***.
5 answers