Can think of this movie title?

ok i know this topic is old but man this is bugging me so ill try to describe it, i think its a newer one with the guy from water world in it but im not sure. so there's humans and these alien things witch have taken over the human race and made them into cavemen that is the ones that haven't been captured.... show more ok i know this topic is old but man this is bugging me so ill try to describe it, i think its a newer one with the guy from water world in it but im not sure. so there's humans and these alien things witch have taken over the human race and made them into cavemen that is the ones that haven't been captured. so they have to mine gold or something and during all this the main guy learns the aliens language just out of nowhere and they kill the aliens by shooting them down with jets and i think there was this one scene where there was A LOT of glass that was broken at one time from something in the end of the movie ahh i wish i could see it one more time, anyone have any ideas?
Update: thank you all it is battle field earth, now why do people think this movie is so shitty? its one of the best action movies of all time to me, oh well now im going to go and watch it