does sex with an uncircumcised guy feel different?

My boyfriend isn't circumcised and I was wondering if having sex with an uncircumcised guy feels different than with a guy who is circumcised. Also do you have to do anything different if you have sex with an uncircumcised guy?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

only a woman who has slept with both categories would know. would you want to become such a woman

• Beery
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

A cut penis and an uncut penis give a woman very different experiences - trust me, it affects the woman's sex life in a significant way.

The foreskin is there partly to assist in entering the woman's vagina. As the penis enters the vagina the foreskin will naturally retract and move with the woman, giving a natural lubrication effect (without the use of artificial lubricants), thus making sex more comfortable for both partners. This is why the foreskin is an essential part of the male anatomy, and it's why circumcision is such a debilitating and unnecessary procedure.

With a circumcised penis there is no foreskin to help the penis to enter the woman or to help it to glide within the vagina.

Also, the circumcised male has between 50% and 75% less sensation in his penis than an uncircumcised male has. For the woman, the circumcised penis can cause chafing, infection and discomfort that the foreskin is designed to prevent. Because the glans of the penis of a circumcised man has thickened and desensitized, the man also has to pump the penis more aggressively against the vaginal wall to try to obtain enough sensation to achieve orgasm.

A normal penis will usually be better for the woman, as long as she has a normal, undamaged vagina. Sex with a circumcised penis can cause all sorts of problems for the woman, including vaginal dryness, itching, chronic infection, loss of sensitivity. These can eventually lead to chronic infections and chronic pain during intercourse.

The only time a circumcised penis is better for the woman is if the woman's vagina has been badly damaged from years of sex with a circumcised man. In that case, the woman will only be able to feel the level of sensation she needs if her partner is circumcised. This is because the thrusting action of a circumcised man is far more brutal than a normal intact penis, whose owner will not be able to thrust so violently without causing himself pain.

This is why circumcision is actually as much a woman's health issue as it is a man's. Male circumcision damages the man directly, but it does as much indirect damage to the man's sexual partner as it does to the man himself.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Betty i have been told that the loose skin helps with the in and out motion and leaves her feeling less irritated. compaired to a dude that is tightly circumcised the skin rubs in an out as they are doing the deed and caused her to get irritated more ... That is what partners have told me

curtdude

uncircumcised dude

• 10 years ago

No you don't have to do anything different when you have sex with an uncircumcised guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

when the uncircumcised penis is erect there is little to no difference in appearance from a circumcised one. it feels no different to the girl. the only thing id advise is pay closer attention to the cleanliness of the foreskinned area before going crazy, as it can be harder to clean under the head of an uncircumcised penis. also... when servicing him you may want to be a bit more careful around that area of his penis as some men claim to be more sensitive when uncircumcised.

• Lisa
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No, it does not. Actually, I never really noticed even much of a difference between my uncircumcised boyfriend and the ones that were circumcized...it looks exactly the same when erect.

• 10 years ago

oh yea, guys like me are fu*cked up, impotent

Naw im just kidding

ummm no it should not make a difference, if anything at all ive read that uncircumcised guys

can actually give MORE pleasure to a women.

And you dont have to do anything different with him.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It's the same.

• 10 years ago

if you have a condom it will feel the same

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No. How could it, especially if you're using a condom?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.