What does this mean, relationship wise?

This guy and I just met and he already said he kinda likes me. He calls me sweet and cute and pretty all the time. We call and text all the time. He says he doesn't know me well enough to "LIKE like me" but he said he could see us dating. But now he invited me over to his house to make out, and I... show more This guy and I just met and he already said he kinda likes me. He calls me sweet and cute and pretty all the time. We call and text all the time. He says he doesn't know me well enough to "LIKE like me" but he said he could see us dating. But now he invited me over to his house to make out, and I think he eventually wants more. He said he doesnt know about dating, but he could definetly see us kissing...

What does this all mean? He really is a sweet and respectful person. He cares about me and respects my decisions. Does he just want to be my friend, only with "benefits"? Does he just want someone to kiss and be able to make a quick getaway if things get too serious? Do you think we'll ever become boyfriend and girlfriend? HELP!