What does this mean, relationship wise?

This guy and I just met and he already said he kinda likes me. He calls me sweet and cute and pretty all the time. We call and text all the time. He says he doesn't know me well enough to "LIKE like me" but he said he could see us dating. But now he invited me over to his house to make out, and I think he eventually wants more. He said he doesnt know about dating, but he could definetly see us kissing...

What does this all mean? He really is a sweet and respectful person. He cares about me and respects my decisions. Does he just want to be my friend, only with "benefits"? Does he just want someone to kiss and be able to make a quick getaway if things get too serious? Do you think we'll ever become boyfriend and girlfriend? HELP!

Favorite Answer

He doesn't want the commitment of a relationship but wants the benefit that comes with it. Of course, he is sweet... he wants something from you doesn't he? No, guys will invite a girl to his house just to kiss, more like spread your legs, duh! Don't be so naive. If you don't mind being his call girl then call him, otherwise RUN, FOREST RUN!

If he cares about you and respects you then he would be honest with you and tell you what he wants or doesn't want. You said in your question that he said he could see you guys dating and then you said he doesn't know if you guys would date, but could kiss?!! Sounds like he just wants to see how far he can get with you with no strings attached. I suggest leaving him alone for a couple days, I know that will be hard but guys always want what they can't have and I'll bet he will be calling you. And you tell him that you need to know where he sees this heading to either friendship or boyfriend/girlfriend. Don't waste your time on anybody that cannot tell you what they want. And if it's only friendship he wants then don't kiss him or do anything else sexual with him. Just be careful guys can be sweet and caring just to get what they want from a girl. Good luck

Source(s): Personal experiences

Sounds like he wants you to be just a bootycall, sorry. You'll have to put some serious thought into whether or not you could emotionally handle that sort of relationship, and whether you would even WANT that sort of thing. Not everyone can deal with being "friends with benefits", and if he won't commit, you won't be able to change his mind.

the first time he's invited you anywhere was to his house specifically for the purpose of making-out?

sounds a bit suspicious that he's going straight for the benefits and skipping the essence of dating- but i don't know him- he might just be inexperienced, see if you can arrange a "proper" date of sorts, get to know him better, maybe have a friend tell him to put on his big-boy pants and ask you out if that's what he wants ;)

Source(s): personal experience-

If he had any respect he wouldn't just invite you over to 'make out'. Find another guy in my opinion, someone who will appreciate you for you, not for what you put out....

i dont know.. i think you should try to know him better, and see if he would actually be your boyfriend or just a friend, before it gets to serious..

hope my answer helped?

ok if you want a serious relationship you can't go around making out with him. be clear about that, if you let him think he can just fool around with you you will neeveer have anything serious.

answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlPFL...

yeah he wants you real bad. so if you like him, then give yourself to him and make another person in the world happy......love dont cost a thing...lol

• Keree

sounds to me like he is looking for a f*ck buddy. I say dont do it and forget him you dont need someone like that in your life

wtf is wrong with kids these days. ;/ morals people, morals.