Do most people think the gop cares about the small people?

Bp oil cares about the small people.

Does the gop care too?

I like the ez anser: "If you become wealthy"

The whole gop philosophy of government and citizenry seems based on that one phrase

" If you become wealthy "

• DW
    Favorite Answer

Real easy, the GOP wants you secede in life and will even help you stand on your own two feet and encourage you do reach for the stars! So do they care? absolutely!

The left wants you to fail and become dependent on the government and if you do secede and become wealthy, they'll be there to tax the living crap out of you!

If you are down on your luck as I was at one point there are services to aid you. I had a broken arm and leg on the same side couldn't work so I needed help but as soon as I could I got off public assistance and got back to work!

But there are people that milk the System for all it's worth and personally I'd much go make my own money and keep it to do what I want rather then what the government wants me to do!

Freedom! Either you have the freedom to work or sit on your A** but if you tell me you want to sit on your A** and still want more? then I view that in a bad light much like the left views the GOP?

care is defined in different ways. The dems are seen as more blatant obvious care. The GOP cares through the protection of large business that provide jobs, although they seem to be lacking in making sure the business don't burn the people.

haha. i'm not sure if your question is intended to be ironic or not. We don't know yet if BP really cares about small people (i.e. small businesses, coastal communities) because we really haven't had enough time to see if they're being honest or not.

But as for the GOP, they're known for helping people that ALREADY have the means to help themselves. Things like social security, medicare/medicaid, Pell Grant, FAFSA, HUD, food stamps, civil rights, and just about anything that actually helps people....is only there because Democrats put it in place.

Republicans spend their time saying we don't need government to do anything for us, and blah blah, but anytime they get anything from the government, they don't complain one bit. Example: Everyone, no matter how rich or poor, gets a social security check once they reach 65 years of age...but you don't see Republicans mailing it back to the government to 'balance the budget' they so adamantly demand to be balanced.

Hypocrisy is their game, and GOP is their name.

• NEWS FLASH!!!

Neither political parties on Washington care about the small people, unless it's election day!

• GOP cares More so than Libs and Obama, they are dangerous to the safety security and freedom of America.

From what I have seen of Democrat actions so far, I would say that the GOP is by far the better alternative. At least what they are saying makes sense.

They care more than the dems do. The dems have all the power and aren't doing anything with it.

White Liberals think 'small people' can't make it, without White Liberals.

Having low expectations for people, doesn't mean you care about them.

They care for the SMALL people ... that's mighty BIG of them!

people who watch fox do

they thing the GOP represents them, they dont know that they are bought and paid for by corporations