Violence against Anti-Abortion Activists?

The opposite is well known; what violence Anti Abortion Activists are capable of... but surely there must be another side to the story that goes untold. Have Anti-Abortion groups, extremist or otherwise, been subject to violence or harm?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I herd of anti-abortion activist harming an hurting other ppl who dont beleive in abortion. the local abortion clinic in my house does not have windows cus rocks would go through them, several abortion dr's have death threats an some have even been killed.

their train of thought your going to kill a kid so im going to kill you. (see anything wrong),

why attack the dr my take on it is if you have to have an abortion might as well go to a dr instead of some street guy wit a hanger.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

"i hit upon it exciting that expert selection individuals have in no way murdered all of us or blown up any homes in pursuit of our time table" Tiller murdered infants daily! have you ever seen how a prior due term abortion is executed? fairly, the infant's physique is birthed to the factor of the neck An incision is then made on the backside of the infant’s cranium and the suggestions tissue is bumped off, inflicting the cranium to interrupt down. the entire infant is then bumped off.

• 1 decade ago

Hmm, great idea. They will be now, the hypocrites. They could've been solving JonBonet's murder or stopping Caylee Anthony from being killed by her own mother, but no, they were busy with fetuses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.