Why do white guys prefer the more "exotic look" than porclain skinned blonde girls?

Ive noticed that more white guys prefer dark haired/eyed/ girls. Like latin/middle eastern-look ( same look to me) Instead of beautiful blonde/red/light brown european girls? so why is it like that?

Why are white women sooooo underrathed thesedays??

White european women are beautiful!!!!

Do black men like white blonde women?

I hate when pale white girls get fake tans and dye their hair black, just to look "exotic".. This looks sooo fake..

( im no racist, but im just curious))

By the way im white/ blue eyed.

Best Answer

I'm a pale middle eastern...

Middle eastern guys are more attracted to me than white guys...

Most blondes seem to be tanned.

Some do, some don't.

Yeah because the white European girls (like me) tend to be skinny and don't get all those boob jobs like people in other places. Yeah- I don't tan. I like being very pale, but I have brown hair and exotic green eyes (they have like orange in them, and blue they are really cool). You will find a guy one day that appreciates you for who you are, and he will love your beauty :)

don't worry there are plenty of white men who don't like the exotic look. my bf told me he used to only like white girls he mostly dated short blondes but after he joined the army he changed his mind. now he realizes all kinds of women can be attractive. but some people think people who look the opposite are hot. he compliments my tan skin and dark hair bc its different than how he and all the girls he's dated look

It's pretty outrageous to say a WHOLE group of people like just one type. Plus it makes no difference. Everyone has their preference.

My guess is that the guys you know just like reasonably intelligent women whatever their look. Hint, hint.

I think you just asked this question. Go ask the guys you know.

That's such a low form of trollism, it's just pathetic.

to each his own! beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess