Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 10 years ago

BBUK...Does anybody thinks JJ has a screw loose?

Favorite Answer

Get a grip Afro.......be honest, how many HM's in the last few years have NOT had a screw lose!

• Jr6543

I think he is great. While I didn't dislike rachel I think it was good JJ took her down a peg or two. She thought she could have any guy she wanted and probably up to now used guys all the time, it was clear the Ben, a nice guy but not great looking really liked her but she wouldn't give him the time of day but JJ who is handsome hates her and she still wanted him just for his looks. She kept saying she fancied him but she was only thinking how good he would look on her arm.

No, he just fed up with the hyper 'when I leave this house and have my instant fame' conversation. I agree it wasn't his place to freak out like that, but sort of understood that maybe he has heard all this a lot over the last few days and started effing and blinding to himself and then just blew.

That is probably why he was put in the house - to speak his mind when the wannabees get started?

No I think JJ has screws securely in place.Someone needed to be honest and take racheal down a peg.

oh he's really annoying me.

what the **** is his problem?

he needs to stop butting in and getting all worked up over nothing.

nobody else in the house has noticed Rachael's 'faces' so she must not be upsetting anyone but him.

he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and stop being so sensitive.

He is awlful. He talks about Rachel pulling faces but he himself has one of those faces that say "I am at war with the world" he always looks so angry!

Source(s): Lynz.
  • kezza

take about calling the pot black..... i mean have you seen his face,he is always looking with them sly eyes and how he looks at people.i dont like him he is arrogant and sly ,there is something weird about him

YES!! WTH is wrong with this guy!!!?!

no matter how pretty she is, and how many girls want to hate her for it, that was blatent disgusting bullying, and im pissed off no-one has picked up on that. picture it the other way round, n rachael shoutin n talking to JJ that way!!!

I know - I just asked a question like this! What is his problem?

• willow

He talks alot of sense