Can't get rid of diaper rash?

I am a proud mommy of 3 beautiful kids so there is a lot that I know about when it comes to kiddo problems. My youngest (11 months) has had diaper rash for weeks now and nothing I try seems to get rid of it completely. I have tried every over the counter cream and paste I have found (one even cost almost 10 bucks... show more I am a proud mommy of 3 beautiful kids so there is a lot that I know about when it comes to kiddo problems. My youngest (11 months) has had diaper rash for weeks now and nothing I try seems to get rid of it completely. I have tried every over the counter cream and paste I have found (one even cost almost 10 bucks but I had to try it!). Before anyone says it... yes she is kept dry and very very clean. It will go away for a day or so then comes back out of no where. My other 2 never had it like this. (My son is 8 and my other daughter is 21 months). Is it possible that she has become allergic to the diapers that she wears? From day one her and my other daughter have only worn Huggies snug and dry. I have never changed brands or anything and they have always done fine with them before. Does anyone know of any home remedies that I can try? Or any advice at all?! Oh and yes I do let her go without a diaper at times thru the day as well. Any help here would be great. I am running out of my own ideas! Thanks everyone!
Update: Thanks for all the ideas everyone! I have taken her to the dr and he said it was diaper rash and told me to get a certian kind of cream (which i did and it didn't work). I haven't switched laundry soap or wipes either. I'm going to give a few of these ideas a shot and see what happens (and see what... show more Thanks for all the ideas everyone! I have taken her to the dr and he said it was diaper rash and told me to get a certian kind of cream (which i did and it didn't work). I haven't switched laundry soap or wipes either. I'm going to give a few of these ideas a shot and see what happens (and see what other ideas I get). Thanks again!