Ghost Adventures vs. Ghost Hunters?

I watch ghost adventures and I love it! plus zak is hott. Which show do you think is real? Fake? let me know reasons too.

Favorite Answer

I prefer ghost adventures. It seems to me that they put a lot of work into integrating the context/history of a site into the investigation, which makes it a lot more interesting. I agree that they spend more time investigating too, which, in addition to their emotional provocation and being "locked-down," it makes sense to me why they would obtain more evidence. Plus, Zak, Nick, and Aaron have good personalities - better than that dude on ghost hunters that always looks queasy.

i assumed that Ghost Adventures is extra actual and good judgment than Ghost Hunters coz in Ghost Adventures, you will discover that they reacted so real looking at an identical time as they investigating, now and lower back they get scared now and lower back they're panic, crying and screaming,(in each episode). additionally they're basically using the cameras that basically on their palms and using the installation cameras, and there is no further crews different then the 4 of them( Zak, Aaron, Billy, and Jay).

Ghost Adventures!!!!! I think ghost hunters is fake. If you watch ghost adventures, they spend little time talking about stuff and more time investigating. which is more exciting than ghost hunters. Plus Ghost adventures is pretty funny too. and shocking. lol