Cody asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

What deck can I make without paying to much money for cards?

i have some synchros and im not really good at putting decks together.

i cant buy cards either and everyone who has one wont trade so i cant get those rare cards that cost alot...

but anyway the synchros are:

Red dragon archfiend

Ancient fairy dragon

Power tool dragon

Chaos king archfiend

Iron chain dragon

Junk warrior

Turbo warrior

Road warrior

those are all i got at the moment maybe Cosmic fortress gol'gar soon for an alien deck

jeez people just give me a deck list

Favorite Answer

You should make a junk synchron deck, quickdraw, something like that.. heres a sample

Junk Synchron 3

Quickdraw Synchron 3

Level Eater 3

tuningware 3

DaD 1

Gorz 1

psz 1

gale 1

card trooper 1

Grepher 2

armaggedon knight

Spells: 13

Allure 2

Mst 1

heavy 1

de-synchro 1

machine dupe 1

lightning vortex 1

foolish burial 2

hand destruction 1

book of moon 1

shrink 1

swords 1

Traps: 7

threatning 2

bottomless 2

torrential 1

mirror force 1

coth 1

Dark armed only cost 35 now instead of 60 a couple months ago.. grepher cost 15 to 20... other cards are under that amount.. an estimate of 120.. maybe. for this whole deck.. and get the commons dont stress on ultras and secrets.. trollandtoad.com

• MrJ

Sell the Synchros. Buy 3 Machina Mayhem structure decks ($30 total), then buy a couple extra singles. The only ones that cost substantial amounts are 2 Royal Oppression (at about $2 each, don't buy them online since they're overpriced by a lot) and 2 Thunder King Rai-Oh (they used to be $15, but with GS3 coming out they'll only be around $8-10 each). Then, email me for a deck list. The whole deck will cost only around $70, and it can do well in tournaments. And it doesn't need Synchros and is good without them, which saves you a lot of money.

@Julian: The deck you gave is horrible, BTW DAD costs only $25 now, and Grepher is $10 Super, $15-20 Secret. Plus you didn't add Synchros to the price, and those add about $60. That's almost what the whole Machina Gadget deck costs! Mirror Force adds $25 more on top of that, Plague adds another $20 (but with GS3 out it will only be $10), and so on. So, the deck isn't that good and it'll cost a whole lot more than $120. Also, Foolish Burial is limited to 1 per deck, and so is Allure.

Source(s): 4 years of Yugioh experience I run Machina Gadgets (that's the name of the deck I told you to make, if you didn't know that already)

For this format, the cheapest while 1 of the best deck is Frog FTK deck (with mass driver). Check the decklist in google. I don't think it even costs more than $50 since the most rarity of the deck would be rare.

It did top maaaany tournaments in Japan, US and other countries.

'jeez people just give me a deck list' Do u even bother about it ?! a deck has no meaning if you dont build it your self, there's no meaning to it. it represent your heart.(ok i know i'm a bit sheesy on this but i'm standing my grounds)

try these

Gladiator Beasts - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beasts

(tells you its strong and weak points)

lightsworns (most famous)- http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsworns

Aliens - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens (have evil dragon ananta in your deck helps - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Reptile-Type monsters from your side of the field and Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF are each equal to the number of Reptile-Type monsters you removed x 600. During each of your End Phases, destroy 1 card on the field.)

infernity (my personal fav) -http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Infernity

Source(s): a very very passionate yugioh player :)