How can i get into West Piont?

Look my dream is too attend the Military Academy of the US Army. I am 15 and a freshman in highschool. My first sememster was spent at a military school up in minnesota. My mother got custody of me and sent me to La Paz Bolivia to finish high school here, and i go to an Ameircan international School. The education is excellent. My semester ended with one C and two B's. I am usually an A and B student but all the changes kind of through me off alittle bit. the only sports here are basketball, soccer and track. I do track and bball. If i finish my senior year completing most of my AP's, could i have a shot at gettin in? if not what about the prep school?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Hi Michael!

In addition to your grades:

All West Point candidates are required to submit writing scores with their SAT and/or ACT exams. The SAT requires the writing exam as part of the test. However, the writing portion on the ACT is optional. If you register for the ACT, you must select the “ACT Plus Writing” exam. If you have already registered for an upcoming ACT and did not select the “ACT Plus Writing” exam, you should immediately contact ACT (319-337-1270) to add the writing portion. For more information, please visit:

http://www.actstudent.org/faq/answers/writing.html...

Meanwhile, contact the Admissions Office. They would be happy to address your questions.

USMA Admissions

Building 606, West Point, New York 10996

(845) 938-4041

Here's wishing you much success!

Play Halo, CoD, modern warfare, and other games like that.

improve your grades,then send a letter to the admissions officer