Y&R: Jill's father????

I've been hearing rumors that Jill will find out Neil is her father but how is this possible? Isn't she way older than Neil Winters?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I think the rumors are about Neil Fenmore (Lauren's dad)... not Neil Winters..

• 10 years ago

That's an odd rumor since Neil is considerably younger than Jill. Half-brother possibly, but father - no way.

• Rubym
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Neil couldn't be her father, but I know nothing about Neil's family. Could she have the same father as Neil? That would be something.

• ~dd~
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Good Question.. Maybe her and Neil have the same Father.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Neil is younger, black and much better looking than Jill. I'd have to say NO WAY!

I'm thinking Jill is Liz's bio child and she only said she as Katherine's cause she

knew how much Jill wanted to be a Chancellor.

• T
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

There is no way in h e double hockey sticks that Neil could be her father.

• 10 years ago

No way.. he is younger than Jill. Not sure yet who her bio father is. Heck it might of been Michael's father who knows.

• Or maybe...since Victor grew up in an orphanage, maybe they are brother and sister! Liz took Jill in and raised HER, bet sent Victor away? Hmmmm......

• 10 years ago

Are you serious? That is the most absurd thing I have heard. Where did you hear these so called rumors anyway??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.