Y&R: Jill's father????

I've been hearing rumors that Jill will find out Neil is her father but how is this possible? Isn't she way older than Neil Winters?

Best Answer

I think the rumors are about Neil Fenmore (Lauren's dad)... not Neil Winters..

That's an odd rumor since Neil is considerably younger than Jill. Half-brother possibly, but father - no way.

• Rubym

Neil couldn't be her father, but I know nothing about Neil's family. Could she have the same father as Neil? That would be something.

• ~dd~

Good Question.. Maybe her and Neil have the same Father.

Neil is younger, black and much better looking than Jill. I'd have to say NO WAY!

I'm thinking Jill is Liz's bio child and she only said she as Katherine's cause she

knew how much Jill wanted to be a Chancellor.

• T

There is no way in h e double hockey sticks that Neil could be her father.

No way.. he is younger than Jill. Not sure yet who her bio father is. Heck it might of been Michael's father who knows.

• Or maybe...since Victor grew up in an orphanage, maybe they are brother and sister! Liz took Jill in and raised HER, bet sent Victor away? Hmmmm......

Are you serious? That is the most absurd thing I have heard. Where did you hear these so called rumors anyway??