why did God sent himself to the earth and let us murder him just to impress himself?

why does he has such sick mind

Favorite Answer

Jesus Christ

Definition: The only-begotten Son of God, the only Son produced by Jehovah alone. This Son is the firstborn of all creation. By means of him all other things in heaven and on earth were created. He is the second-greatest personage in the universe. It is this Son whom Jehovah sent to the earth to give his life as a ransom for mankind, thus opening the way to eternal life for those of Adam’s offspring who would exercise faith. This same Son, restored to heavenly glory, now rules as King, with authority to destroy all the wicked and to carry out his Father’s original purpose for the earth. The Hebrew form of the name Jesus means “Jehovah Is Salvation”; Christ is the equivalent of the Hebrew Ma·shi′ach (Messiah), meaning “Anointed One.”

Is Jesus Christ actually God?

John 17:3, RS: “[Jesus prayed to his Father:] This is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God [“who alone art truly God,” NE], and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.” (Notice that Jesus referred not to himself but to his Father in heaven as “the only true God.”)

John 20:17, RS: “Jesus said to her [Mary Magdalene], ‘Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” (So to the resurrected Jesus, the Father was God, just as the Father was God to Mary Magdalene. Interestingly, not once in Scripture do we find the Father addressing the Son as “my God.”)

Even though, as Trinitarians acknowledge, neither the word “Trinity” nor a statement of the Trinitarian dogma is found in the Bible, are the concepts that are embodied in that dogma found there?

• aimone

those are the regulations, its unlike God had any administration over them. If his son had to be savagely and brutally killed to eliminate the sin of Adam and Eve from human beings that have been very distantly concerning them, what determination did our loving Father have? a minimum of now if those human beings mumble something approximately accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior and accompanied all the different regulations Paul pronounced Jesus meant, they'd pass to heaven and stand in White gowns making a music to God approximately how large he's, and that's a captivating ingredient, precise?

He didn't do it to impress Himself, He did it fulfill the demands of mercy and justice. On the one hand, if He were to ignore the sins we have committed would mean that He would not be good. On the other hand, He loves us and wants to have communion with us. Therefore, He decided to make it possible to bridge the gap that we caused between Him and us by paying the penalty for sin that we could not pay.

Why does you has such bad vocabulary?

"why does he has such..."

"why did God sent himself..."

He did it because people were trying to sacrifice lambs to have their sins forgiven but it wasnt good enough. Man is so sinful that only God himself being sacrificed could wipe our slate clean. So in his love for us, God did it. Get it? We sacrificed Jesus.

• God didn't sent anyone to Earth as a scapegoat for our "sins", if He's Almighty then why couldn't he forgive us without bearing the trouble of getting his "son" tortured?

where in the bible does it say god sent himself? it does say he sent his son but not himself. the sending himself part is only implied when thinking of the trinity.

• Well, see, it's like me having two sons, right? Now, I HATE it when ANYONE touches my videogames, so I make it a rule in my house not to touch my videogames. But one day, son #1 touches my videogames.

What do I do?

I sacrifice son #2 to take away the sin of son #1. Makes perfect sense, right?

He sacrificed one of us (and himself?) because so many of us broke rules (that he made in the first place) to save us (from the hell that he, once again, made).

- atheist

• d.k.

Because your opinion of Him and His decisions

didn't come into the equation.

• ?

It not so strange that God has a sick mind as it is REALLY strange that so many humans worship a God that is so sick!

So non-Christians would have more material at their disposal to find the religion absolutely ridiculous.